10.04.2010

affordable art week: little brown pen


I've been looking for artwork to hang on the wall space between my couch and dining table.  I was hoping to find something light, white and airy to go along with the inspiration room I'm modeling my main living area off of.  About a month ago, I found an amazing blog called little brown pen.  It turns out  the blog is completely devoted to gorgeous photos of Paris, and has a wonderful (and inexpensive) Etsy shop to boot!  I'm thinking it might be neat to hang a series of 18 prints (the black and white series) on the wall.  For less than $100, I can fill my entire wall with beautiful photos of Paris.  As Ina would say, "How easy is that?"





images from little brown pen etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. Love those beautiful photos! And that is a fantastic idea, I think they will make a wonderful display all together on your wall, and for such a steal what could be better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails