12.09.2010

conspiracy theories


Hey friends!  Sorry for the silence lately.  I've been re-charging my batteries and doing a few projects around home.  I've also been browsing for new blog inspiration and I'm happy to share my new favorite fashion blog with you!  My co-worker Liz sent me a link to The Chloe Conspiracy and I'm officially obsessed. 

Chloe is a Colorado-based blogger who is spunky, fashionable and down-right adorable!  I've included a few of my favorite photos from her regular "Outfit of the Day" posts.  Chloe is my total inspiration right now for winter weather layering.  The icing on the cake is her enviable designer bag and shoe collection.  I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I have!  


P.S.  Chloe is a major online deal hunter (a girl after my own heart!).  Visit See Chloe Shop for regular updates on sales and unbelievable deals!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails