1.26.2011

loving: tory burch


Tory Burch has been really knocking it out of the park for me fashion-wise.  I came across this pic on my Facebook feed the other day and it inspired me to buy this blouse from Banana Republic (I had a 35% off code- it was fate!).  

I also logged on Vogue.com last night (multi-tasking while watching the State of the Union) and was greeted by this lovely pic from her London store opening.  


TB is so chic! I love her style and I am endlessly inspired by her blog and Facebook presence. (Kudos to the TB web team!  I'm inspired to be a better blogger because of their hard work.)  Also, I'm especially obsessed with her new city guides.  Wonder when she'll come out with a DC guide?  Maybe I can help her write one.  Tory, if you're reading this,  have your people call my people.  
images via tory burch facebook | vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails