1.04.2011

a quick diy idea

Ok, it's no secret that I'm obsessed with the amazing store Pieces in Atlanta, so it should come as no surprise that I am seriously LOVING these oak side tables.  

The price tag is out of my range, so my little DIY brain started working and I came up with a simple way to make one of these babies for a much cheaper price tag.  

Tah-dah!

The West Elm Natural Tree-Stump Side Table.  For around $200, you can purchase this baby, paint the base a glossy white and have your very own chic side table!  It likely won't look as beautiful as the ones from Pieces (seeing their furniture in person, it is completely worth the prices they charge), but for the girl on a tight budget, I think my DIY version gives you bang for your buck.
images via pieces and west elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails