7.29.2010

calling cards

As I'm out and about chatting it up with people around town, the subject of my blog comes up in conversation from time to time.  I was thinking last weekend how nice it would be to have calling cards with my URL printed on them to give out.  

I immediately went to avie designs's etsy shop to look around and lo and behold, I think I've found them. This is a photo of how the calling card will look with the site URL.  I love the David Hicks hexagon-like pattern and figured it would be the perfect calling card for a design blog.  


The avie design shop is awesome.  I actually have personal calling cards I use all the time that were ordered from avie.  They're stylish, functional, and inexpensive.  What more can you ask for?  Avie is quick to respond to any message you send her and will pretty much customize and combine any style and design you ask for.  She's been awesome to work with both times!  

One last thing for fun.   Here's a picture from the Feb/Mar issue of Lonny which featured the Cole and Sons Hicks Hexagon wallpapered powder room:

lonny magazine
I can't wait for my calling cards to arrive so I can start handing them out!

images via avie etsy shop and lonny

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I was just thinking about how I need to do this yesterday...I'm def going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! thanks for all the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails