7.23.2010

high/low finds: kwid edition

I thought it would be fun to start a regular feature on the blog showing budget versions of stylish, but high-priced pieces for the home.  Today's edition focuses on the killer brass kaleidoscopes from Kelly Wearstler's line at Bergdorf Goodman.

First up, the high find.  By now, you know I love me some Kelly Wearstler designs, and I have long been coveting the brass kaleidoscope she designed for her boutique at Bergdorf Goodman (pictured below in a stunning vignette from her website).  But, at $1,375-$2,195 (depending on size), it's way out of my price range.

kwid
Imagine my surprise this morning when I stumbled on this awesome low find from Jayson Home and Garden.  The 'Wall Flower Art' comes in three sizes priced at $45-$85.  Much easier on my wallet.  I think I'm going to have to put an order in for the medium size for my new pad!

Jayson Home and Garden
images from kelly wearstler, inc. and jayson home and garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails