4.15.2010

courtney cox's cougar den


Every Wednesday night, my TV is tuned to ABC's must-see comedies, Modern Family and Cougar Town.  I absolutely love that sitcoms are making a comeback with ABC leading the way.  I mainly watch Modern Family for the side-splitting humor (I literally laugh so hard I cry at least twice per episode).  But I tune in to Cougar Town every week to drool over the set design and Courtney Cox's wardrobe (laughing at the quirky cast is an added bonus).

Courtney Cox's character, Jules has such a fresh, welcoming and comfy home.  It screams, "Florida!" to me with the abundance of sea shells, cheerful color scheme and playful fabric patterns. I also envy her clean,white kitchen - the main hangout for the hilarious neighborhood "coffee circle."

The two pieces in her home that catch my eye during every episode are the floral chair in the living room and the stylish and classic bookcase (that I just can't seem to get a good screen shot of....).  Trust me, the show is worth watching for the laughs and the interiors!




I found a few "Jules-inspired" products and images for you all below (including designs by one of my all-time favorites, Celerie Kemble).  

(anthropologie's antwerp chair in bloom)


(thomas paul fabric via duralee)

(celerie kemble fabrics for shumacher)

(kemble interiors)

cougar town images via casa sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails