4.21.2010

in case you missed it: jenna lyons on oprah

J. Crew's Executive Creative Director Jenna Lyons appeared on Oprah today to chat about having her dream job. She invited an Oprah camera crew to follow her around for a day.  Check out the video below.


My favorite Jenna-related item on the blogosphere is the  Huffington Post's sneak peak into her office (including an awesome "j" crown I could put to use).  Check it out.  

Finally, I guess this would be a good time to admit to you all that I have a mild addiction to J. Crew.  My addiction got so bad, I gave up shopping at J. Crew as my 2009 New Year's resolution.  I made to late September before I broke down and bought two sweaters :)

2 comments:

  1. The J crown is a must have, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally true, Katie. I think it would be fun to try and make one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails