4.26.2010

the selby's jack purcell campaign

As I was catching up on my favorite blogs yesterday when I came across the new spring/summer Jack Purcell ad campaign on Todd Selby's hipster blog, The Selby.

From the activity on his blog, it looks like Todd's a busy man these days.  His book, The Selby Is in Your Place was released earlier this month.  As I was scanning his blog yesterday, I noticed that he has also teamed up with Louis Vuitton for an interactive web series called, The Journey of a Man's Wardrobe.  The series begins in Paris and over the next four weeks will take us to Shanghai, Tokyo,  New York, and London.

But for now, take a look at Converse/The Selby's new ad campaign.









all images via The Selby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails