5.18.2010

dreaming of a vacation home


It's been cold and rainy in DC for the past two days and it doesn't show signs of letting up until later this week, so what better to daydream about than my very own vacation home in a warm weather spot?!  This month's Elle Decor features Meg Ryan's Martha's Vineyard vacation home.  I love that she has used so much white throughout her home.  If I'm ever lucky enough to have a vacation home, it would definitely have a fresh feeling like Meg's.  Be sure to check out her decorating tips on ED's website.  




I'm a sucker for a great view and this home's definitely got one!



I'm really looking forward to this weekend when my issue of ED comes in the mail. The summer issues are always my favorite because they feature so many beautiful summer vacation homes.   Doesn't the cover make you want to dine outdoors tonight?


images via Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails