5.07.2010

ready for the weekend


I've got a long list of weekend projects to tackle over the next few days and I'm ready to get going.  My backyard needs a little sprucing up to get ready for warm-weather BBQs.  I've also got to get my dining room in shape now that I have a new table and plans to paint the walls a bright blue.  Finally, I've been inspired by my Wednesday post to inject a little turquoise into my office by painting the base of my lamp and re-covering my inspiration board.  I'll be sure to take pictures for my upcoming post on office spaces.  Hope you have a fun weekend planned!

P.S.  I've been meaning to post a link to this, but in case you missed the opportunity to gawk at the amazing gowns worn at the annual Costume Institute Gala held at the Met this week, Vogue has complete coverage on their website.  Red carpet photos can be found here.  A behind-the-scenes video of the event can be found here.  The video about what goes into planning the Met gala can be found here (it also includes a sneak peak at the Met's new exhibit, American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity).  Guy Trebay's New York Times article covering the event can be found here.  

image j.crew via MA Belle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails