5.06.2010

tastemaker: lela rose


Lela Rose has been on my radar for a few years now.  The Texas-born, Manhattan-based designer is best known for her wedding gowns, but I've got my eye on her ready to wear collections.  I seem to love designers who would I could see fitting in to my group of friends, and Lela comes across as the girl-next-door who made it big as a designer.  She's also an alumna of my sorority, so how can I not love her?

How adorable is she on her bike!?  She uses it to commute to work in NYC.



I'm loving her Spring collection of ladylike dresses.  They would be perfect for work!
{Lela Rose RTW Spring 2010}







I love this shade of yellow for a fun spring or summer cocktail party.

This is my favorite ensemble from her 2010 resort collection, and a great work inspiration outfit.  

{Lela Rose RTW Resort 2010}

I can't wait to see her 2010 fall collection in department stores!

{Lela Rose RTW Fall 2010}

images via lela rose | time out new york | new york magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails