5.05.2010

a touch of turquoise


Pops of turquoise and aqua always catch my eye when I'm browsing blogs or flipping through magazines.  I'm thinking of adding a little turquoise in my office so I can enjoy it during the daytime.






P.S.  I loved the color used on the August 2004 issue of Real Simple so much, I had paint mixed to match it and painted my entire room with the color.  I've since re-painted, but the color lives on in my house...my roommate used the same color in her recent room re-do.  


Finally, a tad more turquoise....










images via domino | rubie green | the hive at 1511 | domino | martha stewart (blueprint) | house of turquoise | real simple | coco+kelly | ruby press | lonny | vogue | ivanka trump's dining room via house and garden | house of turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails