8.10.2010

flea market finds!


I made it to the Arlington Flea Market this Saturday to check out the selection Jenny from Little Green Notebook was selling.  She had a TON of awesome finds.  My girlfriends and I all scored great deals.  

I think Caroline (who will be moving into my old room in the Acker Place house) scored the best deals.  She picked up the yellow nesting tables pictured above for $30 (!!), a great framed print, a large white shelf and a very cool Hollywood Regency-style navy blue lamp for $5.  

I had to hold off on buying furniture (even though I was drooling over this china hutch), so I ended up buying an awesome orange lamp for $20.  I can't decide whether I want to use it in my new bedroom or the entry way.  We'll have to see when I move in this week.

Lastly, my friends Quin and Russ bought the series of eight prints of NYC for $100.  All in all, it was a successful morning! 

Tons of Jenny's blog fans came out for the big sale.
It was a little crazy in the morning! (I got there around 6:45 am)
Close-up of the U-Haul she and her husband rented to haul all the furniture from Deleware.
A closer look at Caroline's haul- she made great deals!
My new orange lamp!
Quin and Russ scored these NYC prints.  Can't wait to see where in their house they hang them!
P.S.  Looking to do a little flea market shopping?  Apartment Therapy posted a coast-to-coast flea market guide over the weekend.  Check it out by following this link!


images are all mine with the exception of the last, from little green notebook

1 comment:

  1. She had some great things at unbeliveable prices! Love the tables you scored!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails