8.27.2010

tastemaker: aerin lauder part two


Happy Friday everyone!  Now that the humidity has temporarily subsided in the DC area, I can't stop thinking about spending all of my time outside.   I wish I could say I'll be jetting off to the Hamptons or some other fabulous coastal retreat this weekend, but I'll be kicking around DC with a long list of home-related errands.  Of course I'll have to fit in some outdoor cocktailing....

Since I haven't made it to the beach yet this summer (where are my priorities!?), I've been looking through back issues of my favorite shelter mags for beachy inspiration.  One of my all-time favorites comes from the July/August 2009 issue of Elle Decor.  Our very own tastemaker feature girl, Aerin Lauder graced the cover and opened the doors to her gorgeous homes in Manhattan and East Hampton. 

I can't say this enough:  she's living the good life.  Hope you enjoy these photos.  You can read the article on the Elle Decor website  And I seriously hope you're spending this amazing weekend poolside, lakeside, or oceanside!

The East Hampton Home







\












The Manhattan Pad














images via elle decor | photographs by simon upton

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails