8.16.2010

my new pad: before shots

By popular demand, here are the shots of my new place before I've done anything to it.  More photos of progressive decorating to come....
my new building (I'm on the top floor!)
the entryway (and the door I'll be painting a glossy black)
The wood burning fireplace with built-ins and a marble hearth
the place gets a ton of afternoon sun
the dining area (the wall of mirrors is growing on me)
the kitchen (in need of an update next spring)
another kitchen shot
the hallway w/coat closet and linen closet
the bathroom (also getting a facelift next spring)
the bedroom

wall-o-closets in the bedroom
tons of storage for my wardrobe!
My first priority is to paint the place grey (read a little more in this post).  After that, I'll be purchasing a few new pieces of furniture (couch, bookcase, TV) and then figure out the rest as I go along.  I'm really looking forward to sharing everything I do right here with all of you, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your grey looks like! My hubby and I are planning on buying a house in the next year or two and grey is the color I want to use too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the place. I know you have quite the designer's eye, so I'm sure it will be fabulous. Remember, though....it takes time to get to the end result! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails