8.11.2010

welcome home

windsor smith at home

Well, I'm all moved in to my new pad and have begun to settle in a bit.  One of the items on my (long) list of projects for the place is to paint the back of the front door a glossy black.  I've been in love with black lacquer doors for years and I'm excited to finally have the freedom to paint the door whatever color I want!  Speaking of...I'm heavily leaning toward Farrow & Ball's Off-Black in full gloss.  (P.S. Is it just me or did Farrow & Ball re-do their website?)

jenna lyons and vincent mazeu in domino



domino magazine


images via house beautiful | domino | simply seleta | ma belle

4 comments:

  1. Where are the 'before' pics of your new place?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I wonder if I could get away with either a brown or red glossy back door?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu, be patient, pictures will come this weekend :) Katie, I LOVE red doors! Do it! I would even help you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to paint all of our interior doors black! I love that look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails