8.25.2010

history lesson


I love stumbling on cool features in local magazines.  Yesterday, as I was surfing the web I found this amazing home featured in Capitol File.  The house, a semidetached row home in Old Town Alexandria (home of my day job!), was completely renovated by owners Cristina and Gregg Rubin with the help of some very talented contractors and painters.  

I love the mix of modern updates and historic character.  My favorite features in the home are the red lacquer (I officially have a lacquer obsession) kitchen cabinets and the double fireplace.  I'm curious to know what the outside of the house looks like.  I'll be on the lookout for it! Check out the pics below and read all about the renovation right here on Capitol File's website.  










images via capitol file

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails