9.27.2010

before and after: my new black door

I finally painted the back of my front door after about six weeks of planning.  Remember the inspiration photos for the project?  Well, here are the before and after shots from last night.

before...
...and after!
So what do you think?  I think I need a better camera to really capture the door and its sheen in all its glory :)  But I'm totally in love with it.  Farrow and Ball's Off Black in full gloss was the perfect choice!  

P.S. You also get a bonus sneak peek at my new paint colors for the place.  Both are by Benjamin Moore.  The top is Grey Owl and the bottom is Pebble Beach.  I'm thinking Pebble Beach for the main room and Grey Owl for my bedroom.  Those are post-election projects though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails