9.15.2010

fashion week: lela rose spring'11 collection


While DC is hunkering down in election year frenzy, our stylish neighbors to the north in NYC are blowing it up for Spring Fashion Week.  I'm loving Lela Rose's new collection.  She was inspired by the people of Peru and incorporated the colors and textures found all over the country.  Knowing that makes me feel like I'm taking a little vacation by looking at these pictures....  








Finally, a quick note about my posting schedule for the next seven weeks.  Since this is the busiest time of the year for my day job, I'll be moving to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule going forward through mid-November.  After that, I'll be back in full force with tons of photos and ideas of interiors, recipes, entertaining and fashion to inspire your holiday season.  

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails