9.20.2010

pieces of me

the giant orange lamps made the windows look awesome from the street
Happy Monday!  I'm back in DC after spending an awesome weekend down in Atlanta.  I was able to hit up Pieces to do a little shopping on Saturday.  The shop is full of goodies and beautifully styled.  The staff has done an amazing job of staging the pieces.  If you love design, it's impossible to walk out of the shop without ideas for your own home.  

I picked up a cool, gold sea urchin-inspired piece for my own home.  It looks a lot like the one I found on Jayson Home and Garden's website, but it's less expensive.  They were all sold out of the larger ones since US Weekly featured them in their Lady GaGa-inspired home web feature.  So, I'll just be patiently waiting until they get more in stock. 

The staff could not have been nicer to me and allowed me to take a few pictures to share.  I even got a shout-out on the Pieces Facebook page.  If you following them on Facebook, you can click here to 'like' them.  If you ever find yourself in Atlanta, I highly recommend taking a trip to the shop.  I promise, you won't regret it.  I'm looking forward to going back on my next trip!  

loved the jonathan adler letter pillows
I love the birch logs!  I'm planning to buy a bunch for my own fireplace.
the shop is full of awesome finds!
my mom loved this lamp
in fact, the entire store was full of amazing lamps!
it was also full of tons of amazing chandeliers!
this was my favorite little corner of the store.
i love the gold shade on this lamp!
this folding screen is amazing
I also really liked this cool owl umbrella stand
the entire store is full of cool things 
i loved these orange chairs- my favorite in the store!
i snagged the sea urchin wall art piece on the second shelf. 
all images by jen stolp for urban tastemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails