9.13.2010

currently coveting: tory burch's vintage costume jewelry


Have you seen the September issue of Town and Country yet?  I flipped through a copy over the weekend and loved the feature on Tory Burch so much, I went out and bought my very own copy.  I am always struck by the jewelry she wears in magazine photo shoots, and nine times out of ten, the jewelry is noted to be from her private collection.  

I've never considered myself to be a jewelry girl, but I can appreciate the outfit-transforming qualities of  a statement necklace.  It seems TB agrees.  Check out the vintage Van Cleef and Arpel necklace pictured above and enjoy these other photos.  I'm totally inspired to begin building a great vintage jewelry collection.  Thanks for the inspiration Tory!  










images from toryburch.com press section | 1stdibs.com

1 comment:

  1. I will def have to grab a copy of TC...Love Tory! She has such effortless style..classic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails