9.29.2010

hump day treat


My friend Sarah says, "Macaroons are the new cupcake.  They're all over NYC!"  I think she may be right.  Yesterday, as I was taking a quick work break and stumbled on this recipe for vanilla macaroons from Daniel Boulud on Elle Decor's website.  I think i may have to add "macaroon making" to my growing list of post-Election Day activities.  For now, I hope you'll test the recipe and let me know how they turn out.  So what are you waiting for?  Go fix yourself a little hump day treat!  

Not in the mood to bake?  Then sit back and be inspired by these photos from the gorgeous Parisian locations of the famed Laduree tea room and shops.

images via paper cakes finds | laduree

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is definitely right, they are all over everywhere and too delicious to resist! I am definitely going to try my hand at that recipe, although being able to make them anytime I like might prove to be very dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails