9.03.2010

holiday!


I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!  Labor Day weekend is always bittersweet for me.  On one hand I love summer and hate to see it go.  On the other hand, I always look forward to the gorgeous fall colors on the east coast.  Enjoy the last days of summer.  I know I will be!

P.S. Love the OKL vignette pictured above?  See more in this past blog post.  
P.P.S. If you haven't yet signed up for a OKL account, use this link and you'll get an instant $10 credit in your account.  

*Lastly*, I am so excited for these Julia Knight 'peony' oval-shaped bowls.  They're scheduled to arrive in my hot little hands in a few weeks.  Looking forward to adding them to my living room decor!

image via one kings lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails